Accelerated Development for Emerging Leaders
Developing your leaders is a talent management imperative: attract, retain, and grow emerging leaders.
- Baby Boomers begin turning 62 in the year 2008
- 23% of Executives and Managers will be 55+ by 2008
- The next generation of employees places a high value on professional development and growth (Center for Creative Leadership, 2003)
Developing your leaders is a business imperative: growth, profitability, and value.
- Companies with high quality succession and development programs have superior financial performance, as measured by ROE, RONA, & Profit Margins (Developmental Dimensions, Intl., 2005)
- Companies with well executed leadership development programs have a 15.4% advantage in shareholder returns (Corporate Leadership Council, 2006)